Hotline HLS200 Fire Drake 200 Solar Energiser 2.0J
With most energisers, you have to charge them frequently as they lose power, but not with this bad boy! The Fire Drake 200 comes with its very own solar panel which not only keeps the energiser charged up, but also works to charge your fence battery!
I know what you’re thinking, that’s all well and good in the sunny weather, but what about winter? Don’t worry, Hotline have you covered there too - with a battery charger to use in those grey and dismal months.
- 12 Volt 12 amp hour Internal Battery.
- 10w Integral solar panel - Position the energiser away from any shade and so that it faces toward the sun at noon.
- On / Off Switch
- Low battery / pulse indicator
- Completely self contained and easy to setup.
- Back-up mains charger included. Charges the Fire Drake in 6 hours.
- Fence & Ground connectors complete with crocodile clips.
- Suitable for many farm and equestrian uses where mains power is not available.
- Ideal for up to 5km of single line wire fencing. (Typical fence applications above).
- Minimum of 1 x 1m, or 2 x 0.5m earth spikes required. (Order separately)
- Manufactured in the UK
- Click here for installation guide.
What's in the box?
- Energiser with solar panel
- Ground connection terminal
- Fence connection terminal
- Battery box
- Internal 12v battery
- Battery charger
- All necessary leads for battery operation