Rogue RB5 Trans Africa Boot
Free UK Mainland Delivery & Extended Returns
- Held in high regard, the Rogue Trans Africa boot is the fundamental working boot that offers maximum support and style.
- Developed for the prestigious Cape to Cairo walk of 1998 and worn by the Wilderness Trail Guides in the Kruger National Park since 2003, this boot is renowned and utilised by the elite.
- Water resistant and featuring full-grain leather uppers and leather lining, leather covered insole and a firm sole grip pattern, this working boot packs in many features.
- A full bellows tongue and simple roller lace loops enable fast removal of boots and padded ankle support provide further comfort.
- Treating this boot with dubbin or Rogue Leather Food is advisable to ensure it lasts even in the wettest conditions.