Rogue Suede Khaki Desert Boots
- Fit for adventurous trails and quiet dinners and strolls, the Rogue Desert boot is multi-purpose and suitable for all occasions.
- Take this boot with you on your travels and you'll have no need for another. The Rogue Desert Boot is smart enough to double up as evening wear and is ideal for off-the-road adventures too.
- A lightweight crepe sole, comfortable suede uppers and high padded sides, this boot gives top quality cushion protection as you walk around.
- This boot can be worn with a variety of garments and with or without socks. Designed with comfort, style and functionality in mind, the Rouge Desert Boot has it all.
- Popular in the UK especially in Spring/Summer, this boot is a clear investment.
You might also like
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these boots an accurate size or would you have to go up or down in your normal size?
If you normally wear a UK size 7 boot then you need to order the Rogue 7.5 (size 42) (it is the same length as a UK 7, but is a wide EE fitting so Rogue call it 7.5). If you normally wear a UK size 10 boot then you need to order the Rogue 10.5 (size 45) (it is the same length as a UK but is a wide EE fitting so Rogue call it 10.5). The Rogue UK size : EU conversion is as follows: 4.5 = 39 5.5 = 40 6.5 = 41 7.5 = 42 8.5 = 43 9.5 = 44 10.5 = 45 11.5 = 46 12.5 = 47