1. If you have gained the trust of a horse, you have won a friend for life.
2. The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom.
3. Horses do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.
4. Some horses will test you, some will teach you, and some will bring out the best in you.
5. Every rider has that one special horse that one horse who changes everything about them.
6. Don't follow your dreams. Chase them!
7. If you are fearful, a horse will back off. If you are calm and confident, it will come forward. For those who are often flattered or feared, the horse can be a welcome mirror of the best in human nature.
8. The best therapist has fur & hour legs.
9. The horse, with beauty unsurpassed, strenght immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back.
10. A life without horses, is like taking a breath without air.
11. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
12. To ride a horse is to ride the sky.
13. It's not a hobby, It's a lifestyle.
14. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.
15. Do more of what makes you happy!
16. Ride More. Worry Less...
17. Happiness does have a smell!
18. It doesn't matter how good you are, it matters if you have the passion.
Excessive Saliva: Why is My Horse Drooling?
All horses produce quite a large amount of saliva each hour, which is general...
How Quickly Do Manes & Tails Grow?
Like humans, a horse’s coat and hair depends on a whole host of factors, both...
How Intelligent Are Horses?
Are horses as smart as dogs, or dolphins? Do they recognise their owners? Can...