Men's Leather Holdalls & Weekend Bags
Gentlemen! How do you travel? With a men’s leather holdall, I hope! These bags make for the perfect travel companion, this bag fits as a carry-on and offers enough space to pack for a short trip. Perhaps you want a larger bag for longer travels - your holdall can still come along, it is great to carry your laptop, book, designer toiletry bag for men, or any other travel item. Men’s weekend bags are an aesthetically pleasing choice for short trips - perfect when you spend a weekend with your special someone. These luxurious bags are incredibly useful, while made for travel and overnight stays, they can also be worn as a day bag, wear around the town or to the beach.
Here at Equestrian Co., we offer an amazing selection of bags to buy, from overnight bags for men to the messenger bag for men, designer bags, and women’s leather holdalls. Our holdalls from Woodland Leather are a great choice, with genuine leather; this bag is sure to last and ensure a stylish look. Our items are made of the highest of quality, sold at sale prices, and we offer free and fast shipping for customers residing in the UK!
Buy a Leather Holdall and SaveEquestrian Co. makes shopping easy. With free and fast shipping for customers residing in the UK and a large selection of outdoor wear to bags, you can joyfully shop with no hassles. Our prices are always the lowest; you no longer have to wait for the sales because the prices are always the lowest you will find. While shopping, feel free to check out our other items, with prices so good you might just want to treat yourself!
Our wide variety of leather holdalls and weekend bags gives you options, meaning, you no longer have to settle for something that is okay, you can find something you will love and cherish for many years to come. Our online store only sells items made of the highest quality materials and produced to last, so your new treasure is bound to stick around year and year again.
Men’s Best Leather Bags: An OverviewWhen looking for a holdall or weekend bag, there are a few things you should consider before making a purchase. First off, material - I suggest leather over canvas. Leather has a more refined look and pairs well with outfits and is made to last. Below I have laid out the best features that make for a perfect men’s leather holdall and weekend bag.
- Storage space - large enough for a weekend trip yet lightweight enough for hand luggage. Men’s leather holdalls and weekend bags are great for long and short trips alike. It will comfortably hold enough for a short trip as well, work as hand luggage for a business trip. These beauties also have secret compartments, and pockets to stash your passport.
- Versatile - these bags work for all occasions, from weekend trips and travel to day trips or just around the town.
- Made to last - these bags are made to endure the wear and tear of travel. Made with the best tough leather, strong stitching, and black, brown and tan colours, these bags stand the test of time.
OccasionWhen packing, it is best to know what your trip entails - are you going for a long trip, a short weekend getaway, or an overnight trip? Understanding what occasion you are going to is important in deciding what bag to use.
When choosing the right bag, you want to consider size, material and other features such as extra pockets and secure zips. For a short trip, go for a small/medium bag, a large bag is often unnecessary and a hassle to carry. Find a travel bag made of a durable, long-lasting material, as it is likely to get a lot of wear.
Colour is also an important aspect - a white or light coloured bag will age poorly and quickly look dirty, instead go for a dark coloured bag. Unless you are crazy about colours and don’t mind standing out, I suggest a neutral colour like brown, black or tan.
TravelIn order to determine what size holdall to purchase for your travels, you must consider how to utilise your bag. Do you want to have a carry-on bag or do you want a holdall to check-in? Below I will help you decide which bag to use for your travels.
- Hand luggage - a medium size holdall, this will fit your clothing for a short trip, or be a great addition to a checked-in hard suitcase. Find one with extra pockets to fit your passport!
- Checked-in luggage - an extra-large holdall, should fit everything you need for a week, often will have wheels for effortless travel.
Weekend GetawayWhen packing for a weekend, you want to find a bag that you can easily pack your items into without carrying around a huge bag.
- Bag size - go for a medium bag, the perfect size for a short trip, with enough storage space for a few days worth of clothing, your toiletry bag, and a book if that’s your thing.
- Material - choose a sturdy leather in a dark neutral colour - sometimes a weekend getaway is camping, and we need a bag that does well in all conditions.
Looking for an overnight bag? I suggest going for a small bag.
- Why a small bag? - A small bag will fit everything you need, and you can gracefully get to yer ladies flat without breaking a sweat, even if you have to take the London tube!
- Storage space - Grab a bag with several pockets to better organise your items, everything will have a home!
- Shoulder straps - To comfortably get around town, find a bag with strong shoulder straps.
- Secure zip pockets - find a bag that locks up important items like keys and wallets.
How to Style a Leather Overnight Bag or a Holdall
We all have our own unique style, show it off, go with it - find a bag to suit you. Your bag says a lot about you, from the style, colour, and material. You can be a confident businessman, a hipster, a fashionista and your bag will always add to the style. Your bag can express what words cannot.
Imagine walking around, you are dressed to the 9’s, but your bag is cheap, starting to fall apart and does not go with your outfit. The entire outfit is ruined because of a bad bag!
Now imagine, you are wearing casual clothing, nothing special but you add a luxury leather holdall - this will drastically add to your outfit, you give off the appearance that you are having a relaxed day, but you are still a stylish and successful person. A good bag will always add to your outfit.
Leather holdalls and weekend bags not only add to your wardrobe but can work with any style! Whether you are a punk, hipster, fashionista, laidback farmer, country gent or pop star these bags will enhance your outfit. Made in various styles and colours, you can have a bag for all occasions.
Choosing a Colour
Colour says a lot about your personality, so let your personality shine through with one of our exquisitely crafted leather overnight bags. If you want to make a statement, a wild colour like pink or orange will certainly turn heads. Though, I suggest a more subtle colour to easily style with your outfits.
A dark colour is the best choice; our bags endure a lot when always on the move. While our crafted leather bags are durable and made for wear and tear, a white bag would get dirty right away. A black, brown or tan bag, on the other hand, would remain polished and keep its new look for many years to come with a quick wipe down.
Perfect For the Fashionista
- What is a Fashionista? A fashionista cares about style, they are ahead of the game and always looking at future trends. They are devoted to fashion and often go for high fashion and luxury clothing brands.
- How to Style it? Suede brown dress shoes, a black leather jacket, fitted jeans, grey cashmere t-shirt and black holdall for a weekend trip to the sea.
- Is it Practical? Ideal for a weekend trip to somewhere lovely, you want to be sure to look great for that candid IG photo! This outfit also works for a day on the town or a dinner date followed by cocktails.
For a night on the town, a holdall is more useful than you’d think - your lady might start with a pair of heels but want to change shoes, if she only has a small bag, you have become her knight in shining armour.
Perfect For a Country Gent
- What is a Country Gent? The country gent comes from a country upbringing; he does not fear the unknown or the wild of the outdoors. He is very calm, relaxed and laid back but most importantly he knows how to have a good time without draining his phone battery, he is a social man and will hold long conversations but keep you on your feet. His style is laid back yet rugged.
- How to Style it? Worn in jeans, brown boots, waxed jacket and green jumper with a brown holdall.
- Is it Practical? A brown holdall is a great choice for a country gent, brown is a durable colour, and this bag is great for his overnight trips to the city. He can keep his rugged touch while showing maintaining a cool style fit for the city.
Perfect for the Hipster
- What is a Hipster? A hipster is ahead of the trend, often drawing inspiration from fashion outside of the mainstream. Their style is quirky and at times influenced by previous decades.
- How to Style it? Coloured breeks, black doc martens, plain white shirt, tweed jacket with tan men’s weekend bag.
- Is it Practical? This outfit is practical for a weekend trip to the countryside, the tan weekend bag is the perfect size for a short trip and is a travelable colour - never getting too dirty and matches with everything, important when you have a daring and unique style!
This look is also great for a spring picnic with your mates after work, just don’t forget the cider!
Leather Travel Bags
The world is increasingly becoming a smaller place, with global travel becoming more available and more necessary.
Gone are the days when people worked at one place their whole life, and only went on holiday to the local seaside. Nowadays, it seems as if everyone has to travel for work, even if you’re not a digital nomad the need is still there for you to experience different cultures, different ways of doing things, or at least a trip to Head Office. And world travel for leisure is the easiest it has ever been and just waiting for you to experience first hand! The sights, smells and cultures of far-flung lands, and did we say sunshine?
Yes, there’s always sunshine to make a trip worthwhile. When you need a tough duffle bag to put your kit in, a reliable weekend bag for a weekend trip, a gym bag for that one night you decide to become an Olympian; you want a bag that can keep up. You might be surprised by the amount of features there are in our bags. There are zippered compartments, quick access areas to hold passports, phones and electronic devices, handheld handles, removable shoulder straps, highest quality fastenings, full length zips, not to mention the choice of colours.
Classic black or brown, or maybe you’d rather go for blue, grey or tan. If you are in casual mode, business attire or just enjoying the gentleman’s luxury lifestyle, any one of our range of bags will certainly be something you reach for time and time again. You see, we know how much you need it before you know you need it. We’ve been at this long enough to know.
Whether you need an RAF bag or a leather holdall, our range of travel bags for men will not disappoint. We know that it’s a tough choice finding the right bag. What is right for one man isn’t necessarily right for another.
Going to depend on your leather holdall for holding your hiking gear for a weekend away? Or use it as carryon luggage while on a work trip? Either way, you need to find the right fit, and having the right fit will make all the difference to your trip. We know, we’ve been there.
So, it’s an important choice, but here are two more choices to make. What size do you need? Too small and you will be leaving essentials behind and putting yourself through much frustration, too large and you’d better believe you will fill up that bad boy and be potentially carrying too much weight.
Think about your plans for your trip, your lifestyle, what you really need. There is no point buying a small but stylish designer bag for putting the entire teams kit in; you’d be far better off with a large canvas bag!
What material should it be? Do you want the luxury and longevity of a good quality leather bag, or do you need a rough and tough canvas bag? They are both excellent choices, come on, we stock them we know what we’re doing! But which material is right for your particular needs?
Is your bag going to have to withstand the indignity of really tough treatment or is it just going from your house to the boot of your car and then into the hotel? Buffalo leather is notoriously tough, as is canvas and although cowhide is also tough, you might like the good looks of it too much to let it get thrown around.
Men’s holdalls are some of the most versatile and useful bags you can have. Whether you’re on the daily commute or going away for the weekend, these overnight bags will see you through many a trip thanks to their durable materials and practical features.